• Penland School of Crafts, Penland, North Carolina, teach a mezzotint workshop, July 10-22, 2011. For more information please visit: http://www.penland.org/classes/summer/summer_print_letterpress.html
• First International Mezzotint Festival, Ekaterinburg, Russia. International juried exhibition held at the Ekaterinburg Museum of Fine Arts, Russia. May 6-29, 2011
• International Venice Printmaking Studio. Organize and participate in an Art Residency, Venice, Italy. May 9-26, 2011
• Curating a portfolio exchange titled "Counterpoint". Based on a poem by G. Stein, the portfolio embraces the concept of collaboration as explored by eighteen artists. Projected exhibition: November 2011, Visual Arts Gallery, Adirondack Community College, Queensbury, NY
• States of the State: A Contemporary Survey of American Printmaking from the Dirty Printmakers of America. Category: Mezzotint & Engraving.
On occasion of the Venice Biennale 54th International Arts Exhibition. The DPA will showcase “States of the State: A Contemporary Survey of American Printmaking" limited edition folio of prints from 85 artists from North America. “State of the States” will be exhibited during the symposium Convergence, a public symposium exploring indigenous perspectives on the meaning of gifting and collaboration, held on June 1st at the Casa del Cinema, Palazzo Mocenigo, Venezia.
•Atelier Circulaire, Montreal, Quebec: Artist in residence April 18-23, 2011